Dynex Opsys MR™ Microplate Reader
The Dynex Opsys MR™ Microplate Reader provides flexible assay design and extensive data reduction for most colorimetric applications. Available as a stand-alone unit or externally controlled by a PC and Windows® Revelation QuickLink, the Opsys MR™ is an affordable choice for any research or clinical laboratory.
- Comprehensive Data Reduction.
- 8 curve fit options.
- Determine sample concentration.
- Analyse mean, standard deviation and coefficient of variation.
- Multiple curves per graph.
- Threshold analysis.
Easy to Read Data Reports
The data matrix displays the well type (Test, Reference, Blank, etc.), raw OD value threshold results (Positive, Negative or Equivocal), and concentration data derived from a standard curve.
Simple to Service
The first modular microplate reader with unique engineering provides “Plug and Play” replacement of optic components. This enhances productivity by significantly reducing downtime.
Simple to Operate
- “Quick Buttons”: one-touch access for the most commonly used assay programs.
- Read single, dual or multiple wavelength applications from 405nm to 690nm.
- Saves 100 assays and 20 data files Assay Design Flexibility.
- User-definable templates.
- 8 blanking options.
- Quality control of raw data.
- Customised data conversion equations.