Dynex Opsys MW™ Microplate Washer
The Dynex Opsys MW™ Microplate Washer is an economical, full-featured 96-well microplate strip washer. An excellent choice for many laboratories because of its simplicity, ease-of-use, flexible and intuitive protocol definition, and options for 12-way (row) or 8-way (column) microplate washing for full plates or strips.
- The Dynex Opsys MW™ Microplate Washer provides a surprising amount of flexibility for its size and price.
- User-definable plate types and wash protocols provide significant versatility.
- You can wash whole or partial plates by row or column with interchangeable 8-way and 12-way wash heads.
- Combine prime, dispense, soak and aspirate steps in any order, defining the duration and repetition of each protocol step. Soak times can range from 1 to 999 seconds.
- Define, name, save and password-protect up to 10 microplate definitions.
- Define, name, save, copy and password protect up to 40 wash protocols.
- Control how vigorously the Dynex Opsys MW™ Microplate Washer cleans the bottom of each well by choosing the precise wash head height you need.
The Dynex Opsys MW™ Microplate Washer provides consistent results with low well-to-well variation.
Sweep mode aspiration provides minimal residual volume on flat bottom microplates.
Simple to Service
- Dispense precision of 5% CV for 96 wells, using 300µL of distilled water.
- Sweep mode aspiration provides a “sweeping” wash head movement during aspiration to achieve reproducibly low residual volumes.
- Low residual aspirate volumes of <1µL for U, V, and C bottom microplates; and <5µL for flat bottom plates (with sweep mode).
- On-board self-diagnostic routines automatically assure that the Dynex Opsys MW™ Microplate Washer is functioning properly each time it is turned on.