Dynex DS2® Service Contract
Aspect Scientific are certified as a manufacturer authorised and trained technical service provider for Dynex Technologies ELISA Automation Systems. This allows us to deliver the quality of technical service and support that the equipment manufacturer recommends and guarantees that all work is carried out using manufacturer procedures, by manufacturer trained service personnel and using only genuine Dynex spare parts, test and calibration equipment. Complete peace of mind that your critical analyser is maintained by the experts, to ensure complete reliability and accurate results.
We offer fully comprehensive service and support contracts across the UK and the Republic of Ireland, to ensure your Dynex DS2® system is properly maintained, setup, verified and if you do have a technical issue you can be assured of a fast and effective resolution. All members of our Technical Service team have a wealth of expertise and experience in providing first class customer support and technical service on medical diagnostic instrumentation.
This fully comprehensive technical service & support contract tailored for the Dynex DS2® includes:
- Immediately accessible telephone technical support and trouble-shooting, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Unlimited response visits, on-site fault finding and repair from our nationwide team of Field Service Engineers in the event of a breakdown.
- Two Preventative Maintenance service visits per year.
- Free of charge replacement parts to resolve any breakdowns and for preventative maintenance servicing.
- Applications Specialist support to assist with assay protocol development and instrument programming support.
- Software and firmware updates as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Issue of all manufacturer released Technical Bulletins and support for the implementation of system updates where required.
- Quality assurance with manufacturer service training, up to date service procedures, comprehensive service reports, service level monitoring and traceable calibration records of the test, calibration and measurement equipment used to verify the performance of your instrument, helping you with your audit requirements