Dynex Microplate Washers
Aspect Scientific are certified as a manufacturer authorised and trained technical service provider for Dynex Technologies ELISA Automation Systems. This allows us to deliver the quality of technical service and support that the equipment manufacturer recommends and guarantees that all work is carried out using manufacturer procedures, by manufacturer trained service personnel and using only genuine Dynex spare parts, test and calibration equipment. Complete peace of mind that your critical analyser is maintained by the experts to ensure complete reliability and accurate results.
Dynex Opsys MW Microplate Washer fully comprehensive technical service & support contract which includes:
- Telephone technical support and trouble-shooting.
- Unlimited breakdown response visits, on-site fault finding and repair from our nationwide team of Field Service Engineers in the event of a technical problem.
- One Preventative Maintenance service visit per year.
- Free of charge replacement parts to resolve any breakdowns and for preventative maintenance servicing.
- Unlimited Engineer labour and travel time for any breakdowns and for preventative maintenance.
- Applications Specialist support to assist with instrument programming and setup.
- Assurance that our team use up to date service procedures and have access to advanced technical assistance from the instrument manufacturer.
- Full traceability and calibration records of the engineer’s test, calibration and measurement equipment used to verify the performance of the instrument, plus full reports issued after each visit – helping you with your audit requirements.
- Aspect Scientific’s Quality Management System is certified to the ISO 9001 UKAS standard
- All Aspect Scientific Service Engineers are fully qualified with a background in electronics servicing and many years experience in medical diagnostics.
- All repair, maintenance and service work is carried out to manufacturer guidelines and procedures using genuine Dynex spare parts and service kits.
- Detailed technical reports are generated from every job, with accompanying checklists and test results, all made available to the customer.
- The performance of the washer is checked during each service and repair visit, reports generated and provided to the customer.
As an alternative to a fully comprehensive annual service contract we can also provide our services on an ‘as required’ chargeable basis. A completely flexible service tailored to meet your needs.
If you have a Dynex instrument which has developed a fault or needs a replacement part please contact us to discuss organising an Engineer visit to diagnose and resolve the issue. We can also offer Preventative Maintenance service visits at any time on a chargeable basis to ensure your instrument is serviced and up to date.
We also offer Service Centre repair and servicing options and can arrange to collect your instrument and return it to you following repair or service.
We hold extensive stocks of instrument spare parts in the UK to ensure constant availability and fast response.