Medical Diagnostic equipment and the laboratory environments to which such equipment is installed is what we know, and is our core business. Our team have successfully delivered, installed and commissioned many diagnostic instruments into NHS Microbiology, Virology, Serology, Biochemistry, Haematology laboratories and also private laboratories, research and development laboratories.
Through working with you to develop the most appropriate solution, Aspect Scientific can offer a Installation Services, consisting of all or any selection of the following activities:
- Pre-delivery inspection, setup and test procedure at the Aspect Service Centre to ensure the system is fully calibrated, setup, tested and ready for installation prior to despatch.
- Site survey of the customer’s laboratory carried out by the local Field Service Engineer to ensure any requirements for the installation are catered for in advance and to assess the best process for delivery to the customer’s site.
- Full coordination with the customer as required and attendance at any implementation meetings to plan the installation and validation of the system, and to discuss any training and / or interfacing requirements.
- Full co-ordination of system delivery and installation with the customer, on dates which best suit the customer’s needs.
- Packaging and transportation to site carried out by Aspect personnel ensuring the system is handled and delivered correctly.
- Installation, setup and performance verification procedure on the customer site.
Please download our Aspect Scientific Third Party Service Flyer below for more information on our range of technical services.
If you are interested to find out more about our Installation Services, contact us today.