The Dynex DYNABLOT Heat offers precise temperature control within the range of 35 – 65°C during the process with regard to accuracy, stability and uniformity.
Up to 30 strips can be processed in one run. The instrument is equipped with 3 independent holders for the disposable 10 well trays. This feature enables an economic handling of a smaller number of samples.
Automated instrument for processing strip hybridization assays
- Wide temperature range and high accuracy
- Dry heating without water – easy handling and low service costs
- Small instrument dimensions, compact design
- Walk-away automated operation
- Reliability and minimum maintenance
- Large touch screen control for easy and intuitive operation
- Open platform, any hybridization assay can be programmed
- Up to 30 strips can be processed in one run
The reagents are dispensed into the tray by an 8-channel dispensing arm using a peristaltic pump. The channels are equipped with sensors monitoring the fluid sufficiency in the tubes during dispensing.
The reagents bottles are placed in an easily accessible drawer in the front of the instrument. The drawer also contains 2 holders for heated reagent bottles that can be mixed by the magnetic stirrer. The holders are equipped with custom adapters for different types of reagent bottles. Measuring the temperature directly in the reagent enables the preparation time to be shortened before the protocol run