The new Procalcitonin Liquicolor immunoturbidimetric assay can be used in conjunction with other tests to quickly assess initial severity of sepsis.
PCT is precise, convenient and cost effective. It is available in a liquid-stable format which can remain on-board a clinical chemistry analyser for up to four weeks, and requires a minimal sample of just 20μL.
PCT can also improve laboratory workflow as it can be run on a primary chemistry analyser and eliminate the need for sample splitting.
- The PCT marker aids in differentiating between viral and bacterial infections
- Fast: 10 minute on-board analysis time
- Accurate: Correlates well to the established method
- Cost-effective: Immunoturbidimetric clinical chemistry assay
- Flexible: Runs on most clinical chemistry analysers